There are a lot of ways to get involved with Get On The Bus or think up your own! No matter where you live, what your age, or ability. Whatever you choose to do, you always know you are helping reunite children with their parents in prison, and keeping that very special and important relationship intact. You can:
- Take the lead and coordinate a bus from your area
- Help out on a bus team to do home visits to the families
- Coordinate in-kind donations such as coloring books, snacks, teddy bears or crayons
- Lead or host a fundraiser
- Start a Get on the Bus Club at your school
- Have Get On The Bus come and speak at your organization
There are many more ways to help and anything you can offer is a positive support to help re-weave vital relationships that have been negatively impacted by crime and the criminal justice system. Contact your local regional coordinator for more or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818) 980-7714.